Whether you want to buy a new web hosting plan or want to change your existing host, Black Friday & Cyber Monday is the time. It is the time when web hosts offer their best discounts.
Like other hosts, SiteGround is offering a massive 70% Off from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. It is applicable only to shared hosting plans. SiteGround is very popular for shared hosting which makes them one of the official recommendations of WordPress.org. If you are using WordPress or about to use WordPress, don’t miss this crazy deal.
SiteGround Black Friday Sale Is Live!
Click on the below button to avail the discount.
5 Reasons To Choose SiteGround
If you are not sure whether to choose SiteGround or not, here are my five reasons why you should choose SiteGround.
1. Official Recommendation of WordPress: SiteGround is one of three web hosts which is officially recommended by WordPress.org. It also offers 1-Click WordPress Installation.
2. Faster & Safer: Your website will be faster and more secure.
3. Free Website Migration: SiteGround will migrate your site for free. You don’t have to take any hassle.
4. 24/7 Customer Support: SiteGround is very popular for its unmatched customer support.
5. Best Non-EIG Host: It’s considered as one of the best Non-EIG web hosts. If you are looking for an EIG alternative, SiteGround is the best choice.
Which SiteGround Plan To Choose?
SiteGround has three plans for its shared hosting. During this Black Friday, SiteGround offers discounts only on these three plans. Let’s see some details of these plans.
Startup: It’s the cheapest and most basic web hosting plan of SiteGround. It lets you host just one website. If you are going to create just one sitethen you can go with this plan.
GrowBig: It’s the most popular web hosting plan which allows you to host multiple websites. If you are a blogger and have the plan to launch multiple sites, this plan is for you. You will also get premium features like priority tech support, SuperCacher, Backup Restores, etc on this plan.
GoGeek: It’s the most costly plan that offers some advanced features like PCI Compliant Servers, Staging, Repo Creation, etc. It’s a good choice for high-traffic websites.
If I were you, I’d start with StartUp and GrowBig and switch to another plan if needed.
Tips To Save More Money On SiteGround
SiteGround Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals will help you to save a lot of money. Now I’d like to give you some tips that will help you to save even more money.
1. SiteGround offers discounts only on shared hosting. If you are not going to buy shared hosting, then avoid SiteGround.
Check: Best Black Friday Web Hosting Deals.
2. Choose a web hosting plan wisely. If you are not sure which one to choose, you can start with the most basic plan.
3. SiteGround will cost you almost $15 for a domain name. You can save some money by registering the domain name from other registrar like Namecheap.
4. SiteGround doesn’t offer discounts on renewal. So buy web hosting for a longer period and save a hefty amount of money.
5. SiteGround offers some extra services like Domain Privacy, Site Scanner, etc. Don’t buy these services now. you can buy them later if needed.
How To Sign Up For SiteGround
Here’s how to get started with SiteGround with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal.
Step #1: At first, go to SiteGround.com. You will see a whopping 70% discount. Click on the “SIGN UP” button.
Step #2: On the next page, you need to change a plan. Click on the “ORDER NOW” button under your desired plan.
Step #3: Then you need to enter your domain name. You can register a new domain name with SiteGround or you can use your existing domain name. Just enter the domain name and click on “PROCEED”.
Step #4: On the next page, you have to provide your account information, client information, payment information, and purchase information. Step #5: After entering all the information, click on the “PAY NOW” button and complete your payment.
That’s it. You are done.
Hope this post helped you to save some money. Let me know how much money have you saved this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
If you liked the deal, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.