Dublin, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Debt Collection Software – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offers.
The global market for Debt Collection Software is estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.8% CAGR and reach US$4.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 9.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The US Market is Estimated at $1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.8% CAGR
The Debt Collection Software market in the US is estimated at US$1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.4% and 7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 62 Featured) –
- Adtec Software Ltd.
- Advantage Software Factory (Romania)
- Agreeya Solutions, Inc.
- Ameyo (Drishti-Soft)
- Chetu Inc.
- CSS Impact
- Debtract Pty. Ltd.
- Experian PLC
- FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation)
- Intellect Design Arena Ltd.
- Kuhlekt Pty Ltd
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.
- Pamar Systems Inc.
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- Quantrax Corporation, Inc.
- SeikoSoft LLC.
- Sopra Banking Software SA
- Temenos Headquarters SA
- Totality Software, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complementary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||204|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$3.4 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$6.5 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.4%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Debt Collection Software: A Prelude
- Steady Growth Projected for Debt Collection Software Market
- Debt Collection Software – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Emphasis on Process Automation in Modern Enterprise Creates Fertile Environment for Debt Collection Software Market
- Cloud Delivery Model Steps In to Accelerate Market Expansion
- Banking and Finance Firms Emerge as Core Consumers of Debt Collection Software
- Telecommunication Enterprises Rely on Debt Collection Software to Automate Debt Management Process
- Utilities Bank on Debt Collection Software to Augment Collections Operations
- Collection & Recovery Agencies Leverage Debt Collection Software to Stay Competitive
- Law Firms Reinforce Collection Procedures with Debt Collection Software
- Roll Out of New Improved Tools Widens Prospects for Debt Collection Software Market: A Review of Select Recently Launched Debt Collection Software Tools
- Katabat Unveils Katabat Engage Debt Collections Software with Integrated ML Capabilities
- Apollo Enterprise Solutions Rolls Out TrueCollect Debt Collection Tool
- Pacific Collection Group Unleashes New Debt Collection Software
- Experian Rolls Out PowerCurve Collections with Analytics Capabilities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6cpnkp-collection?w=12
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Global Market for Debt Collection Software
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900