Saudi Arabia is undergoing massive economic development transformations keeping fintech as a pivotal strategic pillar. Upholding this pragmatic vision is the World Fintech Show, scheduled to take place at InterContinental Riyadh on the 5th and 6th of December 2022. The event’s prime focus will be on unleashing the thriving fintech ecosystem in Saudi Arabia.
The 2-day initiative is prepared to traverse the future of fintech in Saudi Arabia, as well as examining the effects of revolutionary and transformative measures undertaken to restructure digital and decentralized finance.
The initiative will together bring industry-leading C-level executives, investors, directors, and leaders from finance, banking, retail, telecom, blockchain, and AdTech.
“The World Fintech Show is one of the few summits you should attend to get an insightful view of this ever-fast-growing industry,” said Ahmed Elsayed, Head of Digital Delivery, Bank Albilad, Saudi Arabia.
As urbanization expands, one of the most in-demand sectors in Saudi Arabia is fintech. The event will provide an extensive analysis of the Saudi Arabian fintech market, which includes a review of the economy, an estimation of the market’s size for major segments, developing market trends, and market dynamics.
Head of Digital Architecture & Infrastructure at Banque Saudi Fransi, RateeshUpendran, comments on the anticipated fintech growth in Saudi Arabia. Rateesh says, “The Saudi Arabian banking and financial services industry is at the crossroads of a massive transformation. The emerging fintech innovators will challenge incumbents with digital innovation as their strategic priority. I am looking forward to meeting and connecting with the innovators and thought leaders of the world fintech industry.”
The World Fintech Show will present several notable industry speakers, such as:
- Issam AbousleimanRegional Director, GCC Countries World Bank
- Osama BukhariHead of Banking Committee, International Chamber of Commerce
- Nabil Issa, Managing Partner, King & Spalding LLP
- Dr. Bijna Kotak Dasani MBE, FRSACEO & Founder of Bijna.com
- Jason MikulaManaging Director, Fintech Business Weekly
- Dr. Yahia KafiHead of Financial Planning & Analysis, Abdul Latif Jameel
- Nameer KhanChairman, MENA Fintech Association
- Alexia Hefti, Executive Chairman, Abed Ventures
- Abe KarkarChief Product Officer, Fintech Galaxy
- Mohammad NasrallahHead of Transactional Banking, Arbab National Bank
- Hashim NabulsiDirector, NEOM
- Sam KateilaChairman of the Board, Crypto Valley Partners
- Sultan Al Halmidi, Chief Business Officer, Social Development Bank
- RateeshUpendranHead of Digital Architecture & Infrastructure, Banque Saudi Fransi
- Majed AlanaziHead of Trade Finance, Alinma Bank
- Karl TlaisFounder, Strategic Advisor, iAdvisory
- Ivo DetelinovPartners, Hambro Perks Oryx Fund
- Hussein AttarCEO, Tech Invest Com
- Basmah AlsinaidiPartners, Impact46
- Faisal AlrashoudiHead of Automation & Robotics, Bank Al-Jazira
- JoosepVahtrasCompliance Advisory Lead, Chainalysis Inc.
- Ahmed ElsayedHead of Digital Delivery, Bank Albilad
- Rayan Al Karawi, Chairman, Razeen Capital
- Anju MirzaHead of Trade Finance, Saudi National Bank
- Mehdi FichtaliChief Executive Officer, Finamaze
- Emon ShakoorFounder & CEO, Blossom Accelerator
- Wasif HasanSenior Director Global Tade & Supply Chain, Al Rahji Bank
- Faisal AlShibilDirector, UBS Saudi Arabia
- Gupta preexhitRegional Vice President & MEA, Bureau Inc
- Nasreen Al IssaFounder of Fintech Buddy Saudi Arabia, Founder of The Law Firm of Nasreen Al Issa
When examining the forthcoming developments in the financial industry, the World Fintech Show will talk about digital transformation in its entirety. Insightful discussions will explore the limitless opportunities for all businesses to become a fintech company, catalyzing the Saudi Vision 2030.
Partners at Impact46, Basmah Al-Sinaidicomments on the World Fintech Show, “The World Fintech Show is a great opportunity to showcase the development of the fintech scene and create synergies across the field.”
Mithun ShettyCEO of Trescon said, “Saudi Arabia has a very clear goal for itself, and it intends to be the epicenter for the application of fintech services. We intend to showcase to the world through the World Fintech Show the multifaceted approach that will lead the Kingdom’s fintech ecosystem to the top.”
Leading global corporations from 10 different countries are supporting the World Fintech Show. The event is officially Powered by Revival Lab, Fintactics, and Arbah Capital, and a list of distinguished sponsors, each one backed by a history of excellence is collaborating to establish a platform for the future. These include:
- Association Partners: Fintech Business Weekly | MENA Association
- Silver Partner: Chainalysis | bureau| cashin
- Bronze Partner: Lamaa | tap
- Digital Partner: Eye of Riyadh
- Official Event App Partner: CrowdComms
- Official Media Partner: The Fintech Times
- Exhibitors: Stay Connected | Al Jabr | Chainup | Expand my business | Finaids | Cow Blue | AbdulmohsenAlhomaid Law Firm | Airpay
- Startup Exhibitor: Accurascan| Podyam| Kilde | OFF-CHAIN YIELD | NowPay | SDLC Corp
For more information, visit: World Fintech Show – Saudi Arabia (https://worldfintechshow.com/)
About The World Fintech Show
The World Fintech Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused event that deep dives into the latest challenges and technology trends in Saudi Arabia’s financial services sector.
The World Fintech Show sets the standard for financial innovation in the Kingdom by connecting global fintech experts, technology innovators and startups with pre-qualified CFOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Business Transformation, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation, government authorities, and fintech investors from Saudi Arabia.
READ: World Cloud Show Dubai – a cloud computing milestone event
The event features exciting keynotes, enterprise use-case presentations, product showcases, panel discussions and tech talks. Witness next-gen fintech solutions from global tech leaders and explore their relevance and impact on organizations.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, governments, and individuals. Trescon specializes in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connect, and consulting services.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Head – Media, PR and Corporate Communications, Trescon
+91 9555915156 | [email protected]